Shannon's Top Favorite Places She Visited:
2. The Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour
3. St. Paul's Cathedral
4. Tower Bridge
5. Pompidou Centre for Modern Art
1. Walking onto Hungerford Bridge and seeing Big Ben at night for the first time
2. Walking into the castle room at HPST
3. Seeing the Holyrood Abbey ruins
4. Seeing the Highlands in Scotland
5. Coming out of the Crypts at St. Paul's to Benjamin Britten's War Requiem
1. Cass Art
2. Waterstones Bookshop
3. Monteparnasse Cafe, Kensington
4. Harry Potter Studio Tour shop
5. The Sandwich Shop. Free stuff every day.
1. Almond croissant
2. Plain croissant
4. Rose Lemonade (carbonated)
5. Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate with Oreo
1. Not only getting carded, but PASSPORTED at the Builder's Arms Pub
2. Paranoia at the Eiffel Tower
3. Experiencing extreme "poshness" while buying laundry detergent
4. Getting told that "In THIS country, we pay close attention to our signatures," at the Tube Station
5. A random stranger chased after me to ask if I knew that my "skirt was cinched because of my rucksack."
1. Helping Becky shoot "Omigod"
2. Letting a British man in a hurry go before me in line at the Tube station, and having him say, "Thanks, love. You're a real darling."
3. Climbing Arthur's Seat
4. Meeting a Korean vendor at a market in Paris and having a nice conversation in broken Korean and English
5. Creating three videos, each within less than a week.